DCK: Drunk Klunk DCK: Drunk Klunk

I'm not drunk, I'm charming!!!

While it would have been better if the quality could have been lowered for people with shit computers (ie: me) I really enjoyed this game.

The atmosphere was great, the whole irish pub theme game a reall positive feel that made a lot more fun than I thought it'd be. Maybe adding a few one liners here and there would have made it funnier (drunken rambling from Klunk would have been priceless).

Overall, awesome job, almost like real drinking, only chasers don't do shit where I come from

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Sloppy, but enjoyable

Nice idea, but it was a bit messy in some parts. I did come across several glitches and the control method is a little awkward. Also something that cost you a few points is that there is little to no skill involved. It's simply a case of aim, fire and hope for the best as you fly through randomly generated terrain.

But it had several pros, good music, excellent use of sound effects and it even had an enjoyable goal to work towards. Good job!

Onigirl 2004 MIX Onigirl 2004 MIX

Cool

I'd seen these Onigirl things in the portal listing before but never looked at them. But now I'm glad I did, these are really good. Sure it's a little hard to understand in Japanese, but as a DDR player, it was pretty easy to get the hang of.

Onigirlluvr responds:

thx a bunch dude

Happy new years
Tencheā„¢

UFA UFA

Ahh the classic returns

As a long time NG member, I can say proudly I REMEMBER THIS!

It's amazing how something so stylish and addictive can be so simple. Still, too bad it's still as short as ever.

Looking forward to seeing the tribute in AH (if it comes out on GC)

Survival TV Survival TV

nice

this is some good stuff, I'm getting addicted to it already

Super Date Challenge Super Date Challenge

wtf?

Fix it! it's too confusing, I click a button and nothing happens, I click any buton repetedly and I get game over

Hedgehog Designer Hedgehog Designer

cool

This is pretty well done, I like the idea of making yur own hedgehogs, add some more options and you've got a hit on your hands

FROGGER by 2DPlay.com FROGGER by 2DPlay.com

sweet

nice job, frogger kicks ass!

Mc. Donalds Sonic Game Mc. Donalds Sonic Game

hmmmm

it's ok, but the lcd games of old are seriously out of fashion. You say it's not stolen? well I have my doubts

clawofsatan responds:

i know theyre out of fashion, but i was just having fun. and i SWEAR its not stolen!

Fight Freeza! Fight Freeza!

Hmmmm

Good ideas ruined by shitty animation (like goku picking up vegeta), Learn better flash b4 doing anymore Mike.